Do you love Denver as much as we do? Get in touch!
We’re always thrilled to work with writers, photographers, and influencers looking to work with to share the amazingness of the Mile High City!
Why Contribute To 303 Pulse?
Publishing on 303 Pulse gets your content, your voice and your brand out to a significant local and growing targeted audience, with exposure both on the site and through our social media channels.
What We’re Looking For:
- Original, interesting, highly shareable content
- Content that would strongly appeal to the core audience: Well educated, socially active professionals between the ages of 25 to 55.
- Short and long format pieces with visual elements to engage readers
- Essays, opinion pieces, personal experiences, listicles, DIY, or a photo series that tell a story
- Content that is either timeless, or very timely (even breaking news!)
- Stories that entertain, empower or enlighten, and make the world a little better
- We cover a wide range of topics, pick the category or two about which you are most passionate
- When appropriate, which is most of the time, we love an awesome sense of humor!
How To Contribute:
- Prepare an email with ideas you have for content/articles.
- Include your name, town/country, and a short paragraph about yourself and why you’d like to be published on 303 Pulse.
- If you have a blog or a Twitter, YouTube, or Instagram account you’re proud of please feel free to share.
- If you have other writing samples to help us better assess your writing/composition please send them along.
- If you already have a draft for an original story you think would be a great fit for 303 Pulse please paste it in the body of the email.
We’re open to collaborations and paid assignments, so let us know what you’re thinking and we’ll see if we can cook up some magic together.